Ladies! Come and get your fix of early morning fun & fitness in Great Dunmow.
We’re offering a FREE trial week to WOMEN ONLY in the local area.
Come and meet Coach Emily, learn how to use your body, get STRONG, get LEAN and get BETTER PREPARED FOR LIFE’S CHALLENGES! PLUS New bootcamp friends = GUARANTEED!
If all goes well, we’ll be looking to develop regular classes right at the start of your day…6am!
The sessions will be run at the park/picnic area next to the cricket ground on Braintree Road (see the map link below). There is a small free car park should you be driving to the session.
Don’t delay, sign up NOW to secure your place and start your journey with us…
We’ve had a very busy couple of months transitioning from Saffron Bootcamp to Saffron Bootcamp & Saffron CrossFit combined. Here is a quick breakdown of what we’ve been up to since the New Year:
- We’ve created Saffron CrossFit – our box/gym based part of the business. This has included:
- A new brand
- A revamp of the box and the introduction of new CrossFit focussed equipment
- A new schedule of CrossFit classes
- A new, slick and fast access web site
- A new range of social media accounts and facilities
- Local press advertising
- Local Signage
- Saffron Bootcamp has undergone some changes:
- A new qualified coach has been integrated into our bootcamps outside of Saffron Walden, namely Finchingfield, Bishops Stortford and Newport
- We’ve rationalised class timings to help ensure we deliver a consistent program to each location
- Upgraded and brought in some new equipment
- Researched some of the best options for new camps in the Uttlesford area
The near future at Saffron Bootcamp and Saffron CrossFit
As we progress through April we are implementing a new pricing structure for all Bootcamp and CrossFit members and all new customers.
Specifically at Saffron Bootcamp in the near future, we’ll be be:
- Creating a new identity
- Re-launching the new identity across the areas in which we operate
- Announcing at least one new location before the end of April 2016
While at Saffron CrossFit we’re looking to:
- Add new equipment
- On-goingly improve the box experience
- Adjust memberships as we develop new class variants and offers
Links: Saffron CrossFit
On 31st January we’ll be running a FREE trial session in the Coach & Horses pub garden in nearby Newport. We hope to make this a regular session with a range of new local people taking part.